This Labour Day long weekend, the much loved TAIWANfest is coming back to Vancouver to celebrate all things Taiwanese from August 31st to September 2, 2013 throughout the downtown core. Attendees should expect a great showcase of music, performing arts, live cooking demos and more, including this year’s festival highlight: the P&G Household Challenge featuring Hong Kong star Sammy Leung.
Sammy Leung is a man of many talents and he’ll be definitely attracting fans throughout Vancouver. He is a Hong Kong man-of-the moment, a popular Hong Kong personality, radio DJ, TV and film actor, stand up comedian and host of many shows. And this weekend? He’ll be hosting the P&G Household Challenge.
The P&G Household Challenge is a pop-up supermarket game show where contestants will be able to walk up and try their luck at winning some prizes.
Here’s how it works:
- Each contestant will walk up and have a chance to compete in the P&G Household Challenge
- They will be given a fun task to be completed inside the supermarket
- The timer will start with 28 seconds on the clock
- The contestant will run to the tent, through the obstacle course and get to the supermarket
- Once inside, they will have to pick the right product and come back through the obstacle course
- All of this will have to be done in 28 seconds or less
- If they are successful, they will take home a big, blue box filled with P&G products
Photo of the P&G Household Challenge in Toronto with Hong Kong star David Wu
The P&G Household Challenge at TAIWANfest Vancouver
When: August 31st and September 1st (11 am to 7 pm); September 2nd (11 am to 6 pm)
Where: Granville Street (between Pender and Dunsmuir Streets)
Who: Sammy Leung (Leung Chi Kin) is a popular Hong Kong personality, radio DJ, TV and film actor, stand up comedian and host of leading TV shows including The Voice. He will be guest hosting and available for photos, autograph signings and interviews on August 31st only.