Attention Vancouver exhibitionists, schemers and reality TV lovers, the auditions dates are set for the second season of Big Brother Canada on Slice.
See Also: Real Housewives of Vancouver Cancelled
Shaw Media will hold casting calls in Vancouver from 8 am to 2 pm on Sunday, September 8 at the Grand Court of Metropolis at Metrotown.
Canadians 19 years and older are also invited to apply online at www.bigbrothercanada.ca.
Those who make the cut will live in the “Big Brother Canada” house.
Big Brother Canada open casting calls; Below is a list of guidelines if you are attending an open call:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY BIRDS / CAMPERS: Each venue has requested that people DO NOT line up before 6am on the day of the open call. Anyone trying to camp out the night before or arriving before 6am will be asked to leave the property.
2. NO CHAIRS OF ANY KIND. Please be aware that for fire regulations, applicants are not allowed to bring folding chairs or additional seating of any kind to the open calls
3. CALLBACKS, be prepared. If you are traveling a good distance to be with us at one of the open calls, PLEASE NOTE that if you move forward in the process, after the open call, you must be available for an on camera interview on either the Monday or Tuesday following the open call so plan accordingly as far as your expected time in the city.
4. ALL APPLICANTS MUST BRING A VALID GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO IDENTIFICATION TO ALL CASTING EVENTS.
5. NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE OPEN CALL VENUES. You are more than welcome to enjoy a coffee or snack while you line up outside but we MUST ask that all food and beverage be thrown into a trash receptacle prior to entering the open call facility. Please do not litter!
6. INSTRUCTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. As the schedule and instructions above are subject to change at any time, we highly recommend that applicants check back regularly for additional information, changes and possible NEW events in additional cities around the country.
The second season of “Big Brother Canada” is slated to air in 2014 on Slice.