“SALE” is every girl’s taboo word. Ladies, prepare yourselves because things are going down again at the Aritzia Warehouse Sale from August 27 to September 2 at Vancouver Convention Centre. Expect a very long line up like last year, gear up your wallet and let’s shop happily without any fights.
You’ll find some of their top products at 50 to 90% off the regular price.
Much like the zombie apocalypse, you’ll need a survival guide to get you to the promise land, or in this case, getting that dress, shirt or pants you’ve wanted at a deep discount.
Here are some pointers:
- Be prepared to not sleep the night before and head there early. Last year girls started lining up at 3 a.m. Doors open at 8 a.m.
- If you find something you like and in your size, grab it without hesitation. You can always put it back afterwards.
- You’ll be most likely going with friends, be prepared to be without them for a significant amount of time or tag team to find the items you are looking for.
- Dress comfortably and in something you can quickly change in and out of.
- Always be on the look out, especially in the change rooms.
- Don’t bring a purse. Just take your cards or cash for payment. There will be a bag check at the door and it will slow you down!
- Remember to check back as the will be adding more products throughout the sale.
- Have your money ready! Cash, debit and credit are all accepted, just make sure you have the necessary funds in your accounts. No gift cards.
Aritzia Warehouse Sale 2013
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre (East Building, the Canada Place Building under the sails)
999 Canada Place
Parking: There’s plenty of street parking and parking lots around the Convention Centre – but it’s downtown, so be prepared to pay.
August 27 to 31, 2013, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
September 1 to 2, 2013, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.