The past few years have seen an uptick in office tower proposals and construction. A new proposal for a nine-storey office building is proposed for the Southeast corner of West Pender and Seymour Street.
- Trump Tower is Coming to Vancouver (Under Construction)
- MNP Office Tower Renderings (Under Construction)
The building will contain approximately 77,000 square feet of commercial space. The property is currently for lease/sale and is pretty dilapidated. This will be a welcome addition to that corner.
Nearby is the soon to be built 31-floor addition to the Old Stock Exchange Building.
Property features for 538 West Pender Street
- Targeting LEED® Gold
- “A” Class building
- Latest technology in building systems
- Architect: Musson Cattell Mackey Partnership (MCM)
- Main floor retail
- Penthouse amenity area for use by tenants
- Efficient floor plates
Images: Vancouver Market