Vancouver-based hotel management company SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts has just announced that six of its hotels and three restaurants have earned the prestigious TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award. For most wanderlusts, we know that the TripAdvisor’s stamp of approval is a great resource for travel advice by real people.
- Residence Inn® by Marriott Vancouver Downtown
- Harbour Towers Hotel and Suites
- Radisson Hotel Edmonton South
- Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga – Airport Corporate Centre
- Hilton Montreal Bonaventure
- Aroma Mediterranean Resto Bar, at the Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
- Mayfield Dinner Theatre, Edmonton
- The Fish House in Stanley Park, Vancouver
The Certificate of Excellence award celebrates hospitality excellence and is only presented to businesses that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on TripAdvisor®. To qualify for the award, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher as reviewed by travellers on the travel website. Only the top performing 10 per cent of businesses listed on TripAdvisor® receive the award.
Written by Crystal Kwon, Managing Editor of Vancity Buzz. Connect with Crystal on Twitter at @cwistal.