Richmond recently played the set of an quarantined radioactive location for the upcoming Godzilla film, set for release in 3-D on May 2014.
For more details on the filming of Godzilla in Vancouver and the movie productive itself, click here.
SEE MORE ON GODZILLA’S LOCAL TRAMPLINGS:
- Godzilla film production begins in Vancouver
- Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston shares mural of himself in Vancouver
- Filming in Vancouver: RoboCop and Godzilla
- Godzilla filming turns BC Place Stadium into FEMA Shelter
- Godzilla tramples through New Westminster for 2014 film
- Godzilla makes an entrance on West Hastings for 2014 film
The following sets depict an abandoned Japanese fishing village along the river banks of Richmond.