Bad hair days – we’ve all had them but have you stayed home from work because of it? A recent finding from John Frieda revealed that 39% of women, have determined their hair was so bad that it would not be office-appropriate. This goes to show that confidence is linked to a women’s hair and whether it’s blonde, black, big or bowl-cut most women consider their hair an important part of their overall look.
Some of the key findings include:
- 39% of women have worked from home because of a bad hair day
- Only 19 per cent of women spend time doing their hair on the average day
- If women could choose their hair type, 30 per cent would prefer straight hair
- 78 per cent of women who colour their hair say the salon is too expensive
- 55 per cent of women say they could not live without colouring their hair