The Social Media Awards 2013, hosted by The Social Media Network and presented by us, Vancity Buzz, was Vancouver’s first ever awards ceremony that recognizes both students and organizations that have done spectacular work in the social media community.
I had the pleasure of covering the event and chatted with all of the evening’s winners and a few special guests.
Winners of the 2013 Vancouver Social Media Awards
- Best Blog – Foodobyte
- Best Social Video Channel – LeendaDProduction
- Social Media for a Student Organization – SFU Student Marketing Association
- Must Follow 2013 – Farhan Mohamed
- Best Blog – Whitecaps FC
- Best Social Video Channel – I Fcking Hate That
- Best Social Media Campaign (Non-Profit) – FunRazr, Sharecraft Save the Children Challenge
- Best Social Media Campaign (Profit) – Vancity Credit Union, Good Money Mob
- Best Social Media Campaign (Public) – Tourism Richmond, 365 Days of Dining
- Must Follow – Follow Me Foodie
Written & Hosted by Felix Kay, a contributor at Vancity Buzz. Stay in touch with Felix on Twitter at @TheFelixKay.
Filmed/Edited by: Redline Media – redlinemedialive.com
Photo credit: BEMOVED Media – bemovedmedia.com