For most people, deciding on lunch at work can be a tough decision. Many of us try to eat something healthy and fast and also tasty, this can be tricky. Maureen’s Natural Foods is trying to make that decision easier for you.
At MNF they make food, natural food, tasty natural food and they want to make you and 5 of your colleagues an Easter lunch.
We got a chance to sample Maureen’s cooking and it was delicious. You can taste the quality of the natural ingredients and Maureen’s food taste like moms, only better (sorry Mom).\
The Menu includes:
- Organic Green Salad (various vegetables and Maureen’s dressing)
- Maureen’s Natural Food Veggie Pockets
- Maureen’s Natural Foods Jerk Turkey with Cranberry Sauce (Hormone and Nitrate Free)
- Veggie Kabobs (Organic veggies)
- Coconut Rice and Peas (all natural ingredients)
- Organic BlueBerry Pie made with a Maureen’s All Natural Unbleached Wheat Pie Shell.
- Organic Apple Pie made with a Maureen’s All Natural Whole Wheat Pie Shell.
Win a catered Easter lunch for you and five of your work colleagues on March 28. To enter, this is what you have to do:
1. Retweet the following on twitter:
- Enter to win a #MNF Natural Easter Lunch via @maureensNF & @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/jdS8c RT to enter! #eatrealfood
2. Follow @maureensNF on Twitter.
3. Comment below telling us what you usually have for lunch.
Contest ends March 27, 2013. Food Served March 28. One lucky winner will be chosen. Good luck to everyone that enters!