After the first Vancouver Poutine festival a year ago organizers are back with their second edition on Saturday March 9, 2013 at the Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street, Vancouver (near 15th Avenue). This year, they have a better, bigger venue, better location, a full-on rock show with Liftoff, more poutine for everyone. This is necessary as the first poutine festival was disappointing for most, just check the comments on the 2011 Vancouver Poutine Festival article.
Poutine Festival Vancouver 2013 information
Starting (noon until 5pm):
- Free entrance for kids
- Entertainment for kids in the afternoon (shows, temporary tattoos, magicians, clowns and more)
- Taste our delicious home-made poutine with your kids (only $5)
- Enjoy our one of a kind customize your poutine salad bar!
- Hugo le chansonnier (2pm)
- Rock concert with Liftoff (liftoffband.com) 3pm
Evening (starts at 6pm until late…):
- Experimental Poutine tasting! (various kinds of poutine to empress your senses with the most original yet tastful poutines ever made – all night long)
- Francophone concert with Hugo le chansonnier at 9PM
- DJ K-Maro
- Rock concert with Liftoff (liftoffband.com) at 10pm
When: Saturday March 9 2013, starts at noon
Where: Heritage Hall, 3102 Main Street, Vancouver
Cost – Day (Adult): $10 per person (1 poutine included!) Free entrance for kids (Great deals on Poutine! with entertainement for kids)
Cost – Evening (Adult): $20 per person (1 poutine included!) also includes poutine tasting all night long!, *live* Music wiht Hugo le chansonnier, Rock concert with Liftoff, DJ Francophone & more. Evening starts at 6 pm. Arrive early to taste all the Poutines!
Get tickets here. http://poutine2013.eventbrite.ca/?ebtv=C