Remember the good ole’ days where many homes were equipped with centralized music systems that pumped tunes into each room? The only problem was that such systems came with complex wiring systems and expensive built-in wall consoles, which were quite costly to maintain and nearly impossible to fix if broken.
Thanks to the digital age, music systems from Sonos have made it easy to listen to music at home! Now, music can be customized per room and controlled wirelessly via your MAC/PC, iPad, iPhone/iPod, or Android. Plus, your music listening options are unlimited as you can access it from Sirius, RDIO, Slacker, iTunes, Windows media files, Wolfgang, and other sources.
To get started with Sonos, Digital Smart Homes and Vancity Buzz are giving away a Sonos PLAY:3 that connects to your router or, with the addition of the Sonos Bridge, you can stream music to the PLAY:3 wirelessly. The PLAY:3 can either be mounted on the wall or placed on desks, shelves, or the floor. The beauty of this music system is that you can hide it and still enjoy crystal clear and distortion-free sound.
- Sonos PLAY:3 (Retail Value $329)
- Stream your entire music library, music services, and radio stations.
- Control wirelessly, easy to set up music player
- Start with one music player, expand everywhere
- Versatile enough to put anywhere — horizontal or vertical
- 3 driver HiFi speaker system
1. Retweet the following:
- Win a Sonos PLAY:3 wireless music player via @DSmartHomes & @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/g4G38 RT to enter! #VcB12DaysofGivewaways
2. Leave a comment on the this post telling us your current favourite song.
3. Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
For more great products check out Digital Smart Homes