12 Days of Giveaways: London Drugs
Locally based chain London Drugs started offering their customers photo equipment on their Main Street store in the 1980′s and 30 odd years later that hasn’t changed. They might not be developing film in dark rooms today, but they still offer a range of camera equipment, one hour photo services, frames and more.
- Nikon D3200 with a Nikon AF-S DX 18-55 VR lens
- Nikon accessory kit/bag
- Techpro DS 52 MM UV Filter
- Sandisk Ultra 8B memory card
- 12 by 18 Gallery Canvas wrap with frame from London Drugs photolab
1. Retweet the following:
- Win a Nikon package worth $1,150 from @LondonDrugs via @Cwistal http://ow.ly/g6OuM RT to enter! #VcB12daysofgiveaways
2. Leave a comment on this post telling us what your favourite type of pictures of you like snap.
3. Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
Contest ends December 19, 2012. One winner will be drawn at random.
Image c/o MobileSyrup
Around Town More Vancouver Happenings
It’s official: Victoria’s Secret opening at Metrotown this fall
Huge blow to arts and culture: The Centre for the Performing Arts sold to evangelical church
Best patios in Gastown
Filming in Vancouver: RoboCop and Godzilla
Men of Vancouver: Jay Gulbransen
An Interview with Vancouver actress Sandy Sidhu
Tsawwassen First Nation to build Metrotown-sized shopping centre
Canadian Club Serves up Whisky Whisdom Prize Packs, Valued at Over $250