12 Days of Giveaways: Fairmont Pacific Rim
The Fairmont Pacific Rim is one of Vancouver’s most luxurious hotels. This holiday season, they have plenty for both locals and tourists alike to enjoy. Some of the key activities and promotions include:
- This December, ring in the New Year with a bang or simply enjoy classic holiday cocktails by the fire and make Fairmont Pacific Rim a part of your holiday tradition.
- Have the amazing hotel chefs prepare Christmas dinner for you so there is no fuss with cooking! Click here to learn more about the different holiday meal options ranging from lunch, seafood buffets, and New Year’s Day brunch.
- How do you want to ring in the New Year? Sophisticated Burrowing Owl Winemaker’s Dinner in ORU or a lavish Lobby Lounge celebration including dinner and live music? Start the year off right with ORU’s New Year’s Day brunch and Willow Stream Spa’s 60 minute detoxifying treatments. Make this New Year’s one to remember and click here to learn more about the packages.
- The holiday season is a time for giving back. Fairmont Pacific Rim is proud to once again partner with Shore 104FM for the 2nd Annual ’12 Bands of Christmas’ fundraiser in support of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank Society. Rock away to live bands and donate (canned goods or cash donations) in the Lobby Lounge on Friday December 14th from 7am – 7pm.
- Give the gift that will be enjoyed from head to toe and it’s all wrapped inside one small card. Willow Stream Spa gift cards can be purchased at our Festive Desk or at Willow Stream Spa and make the perfect holiday gift. One size fits perfectly!
- One night stay in a Deluxe Room
- Dinner for two in ORU (max $150)
- Valet Parking
- Enter to win a $700 package from @FairmontPacific via @cwistal http://ow.ly/fQCn6 RT to enter! #VcB12DaysofGiveaways
- OR comment below with your favourite travel destination and include your email address so we can get a hold of you.
Around Town More Vancouver Happenings
Christy Clark re-elected as B.C. Premier
Best patios in downtown Vancouver
B.C. Election Day: Where To Vote And What To Bring
The Weekender: Rent a cabin as easily as you’d book a hotel room
Dining in Darkness
The Importance of Voting
10 Best Ice Cream Spots in Vancouver: Menchie’s
Vancouver Cheap Eats: Kits Beach