For three nights the Burnaby Village Museum will be transformed into a Halloween wonderland. Have a spooktackular time with monsters, vampires, mummies and more! Witches will welcome you to explore the Village in the dark of the night. This is family fun for all ages.
Things to do:
- children – wear your costumes
- dance at the Witch’s Ball on Main Street
- see the latest styles in Witch’s hats
- savour tasty toes at the Voodoo Cafe
- make a withdrawal at the Blood Bank
- enjoy the Circus Sideshow and ride the carousel
Date: October 26, 2012 – October 28, 2012 (6:00 PM – 9:00 PM)
- Adults: $14*
- Children (2-12 years): $9*
- Entrance includes trick or treating for the children and unlimited carousel rides for all. Tickets available at the door.
- No discounts or passes are accepted for this special program.
- *taxes included
Photo: Tourism Burnaby via Flickr