The Cit Vancouver has proudly partnered with Vancity Buzz to provide you with the ultimate guide to our city.
Every month, the Cit compiles a list of Vancouver’s must-see events – specially designed for the Citizen of Vancouver. This makes it easy to ensure that you’re always around ‘n about town experiencing all that vivacious Vancouver has to offer. We’ve drawn from various sources to make this calendar your monthly go-to list for all things Vancouver. The Cit is pleased to release the September edition of your Vancouver Social Calendar. As always, if you have an event you’d like us to include, share.
Engage with you city.
1. Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival | Now – Sep 22 | Shakespeare festival on the Vancouver waterfront | @bardonthebeach http://www.bardonthebeach.org/
2. Klahowya Village | Now – September | Stanley Park | Aboriginal cultural tours + cuisine + more | @KlahowyaVillage http://www.aboriginalbc.com/
3. Vancouver International Fringe Festival | Sept 6 – 16 | BC’s largest arts+theatre festival featuring 600 performances by more than 80 groups over 11 days | http://www.vancouverfringe.com@vancouverfringe
4. Bard on the Beach Shakespeare Festival | Now – Sep 24 | Shakespeare festival on the Vancouver waterfront | @bardonthebeach
5. Vancouver International Film Festival | Sept 27 – October 12 | One of the largest film festivals in North America, showcasing the best films around the globe | http://www.viff.org/ @VIFFest
6. Free Outdoor Movie Events in BC | until September 10| Various Cities+Locations | Free outdoor movie nights viewed on 3 story inflatable screens | @OutdoormoviesBC
8. Vancouver Latin American Film Festival | August 31 –September 9 | exhibition of Latin American cinema in Vancouver | http://www.vlaff.org/ @vlaff
9. Social Media Week Vancouver | September 24 – 28 | Social Media conference & events in #vancouver | http://socialmediaweek.org/
By Kendall Titchener (@kendall_titch)