Much to our dismay, summer has gone and fall has officially arrived. For those who are suffering from summer hangover blues, here’s a remedy for you: coziness. Fall brings together some of the best fashions, home decor and cozy activities like reading, cooking and all things revolving around the home.
Our friends at Indigo have shared some of the best in fall and holidays that is to come in the coming seasons. We take an early look at what will hit the shelves across Canada at one of the ultimate gift giving destinations.
For those who will be hosting at home, here is a masculine yet chic table setting for your mini bar set up.
1. Farmhouse Cutting Boards ($26.50 for large, $22.50 for small)
2. Knife Set for all cheeses – hard, soft and crumbly ($29.99 for set of 5)
3. Penguin Shaker ($39.50)
4. Modern Decanter ($48)
Here’s an item that is great for a hostess gift in vibrant gem tones. Ideal for loose chain, bobby pins, or even paper clips – keeping junk organized and disguised.
Some male host gift ideas include fun gadgets and toys in naturals materials.
1. 7 Year Pen – that will indeed claims to last 7 years ($9.50)
2. Bamboo USB Hub that includes four ports for fast file transer (on sale for $15)
3. Vintage inspired Old World Leather journal ($45)
4. Bamboo iPhone case ($25)
1. Sonoma Artisan Syrup Sticks for yogurts, cheese, or any drink ($15)
And, here’s a sneak peak and some holiday goodness that is yet to be released. The glitter stockings are definitely at the top of my list!
Now this, is a wine stopper.
Perfect tablet setting for Christmas morning breakfast