Labour Day weekend Vancouver 2012 events
The last long weekend of the summer is here and the weather gods seem to be cooperating as a weekend of sunshine is expected. If you decide to stay in town this weekend here are a few things you can check out this long weekend.
- Gastown BBQ and Chili Festival: Free to attend. See the ultimate BBQ and Chili competition.
- Victory Square Block Party: Free to attend. Expect great live music, comedy and to get a little wet.
- Richmond Night Market at River Rock Casino
- Richmond Summer Night Market
- TaiwanFest 2012: A lot of great food, entertainment and fun for the whole family in the heart of downtown Vancouver.
- Food Cart Festival: This is a must for food cart enthusiasts. Good times are always had at The Waldorf.
- Free Outdoor Movies. The Lorax at Nat Bailey Stadium, Friday August 31, 2012
- The PNE: Another great season at the PNE comes to an end this weekend.
- Star Trek Exhibit: For all you Trekkies this is a must visit.
Image: by ScopezVision
Around Town More Vancouver Happenings
New Westminster Restaurant: Longtail Kitchen
Godzilla tramples through New Westminster for 2014 film
Free Outdoor Movies Vancouver 2013: Complete Metro Vancouver Schedule
Food Cart Festival Vancouver 2013
Tasting Notes: The Fish House in Stanley Park
Vancouver Craft Beer Week Festival
George Giannakos, Coffee Connoisseur
Best Patios in Yaletown