Dog behaviour expert Cesar Millan will tour Canada this fall with a brand new seminar, sharing his secrets on how to build happier, healthier relationships between humans and their canine companions. Tickets for the ‘Cesar Millan LIVE’ Canadian tour go on sale starting Friday, July 20 at 10 a.m. Please check www.cesarmillanlive.com for ticket and tour information. There is no Vancouver date but he is coming to Abbotsford and Victoria. Close enough for those really interested.
On this brand new live seminar tour, Cesar will share valuable lessons and insights including:
- How to read your dog’s body language in order to prevent and resolve remedial problems.
- How you can tune into your dog’s instincts and energy.
- Understanding a dog’s instinctual world and how it impacts their behaviour.
- Identify triggers and learn to recognise what true aggression is.
- Learn how your energy combined with your dog’s instincts is the key in resolving aggression.
“A dog’s world is one of instincts – this world is very different from the human world, which is fast-paced, full of stress and ultimately creates unbalance in dogs. The instinctual world is one of energy, harmony and calmness,” says Millan. “My new seminar tour will give dog owners the tools to recognize how to create an environment of balance and calmness for their dogs. This will prevent and resolve everyday problems. I hope that through understanding the world dogs live in, people will transform their dogs and maybe a bit of themselves at the same time.”
Oprah Winfrey, Scarlett Johansson, Will Smith and Nicolas Cage have all had their dogs trained and balanced by Cesar Millan, host of the hit TV series ‘Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan’, seen in Canada on National Geographic Channel. Known for his uncanny instinct and ability with canines, he has rehabilitated countless dogs with extreme behavioural issues – ranging from insecurity to severe ‘red zone’ aggression.
Born and raised in Mexico, Cesar came to America to pursue his dream of becoming the greatest dog trainer in the world. Through years of observation, awareness and firsthand experience, Cesar developed his own formulas to keep dogs balanced, calm, and submissive. Cesar does not “train” dogs in the sense of teaching them commands like “sit,” “stay,” and “heel” – he rehabilitates unbalanced dogs and helps “re-train” their owners to better understand how to see the world through a dog’s eyes.
A limited number of VIP tickets will be available for each seminar; VIP tickets include entry into a group Q&A session with Cesar, scheduled to take place after his seminar – see your local ticketing agent website for complete details.
‘Cesar Millan Trust Your Instincts’ 2012 Canadian Tour Dates & Venues:
- Victoria, BC – November 4 – Save On Foods Memorial Centre
- Abbotsford, BC – November 6 – Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- Penticton, BC – November 8 – Southern Okanagan Events Centre
- Kamloops, BC – November 9 – Interior Savings Centre
- Prince George, BC – November 11 – CN Centre
- Dawson Creek, BC – November 12 – EnCana Events Centre
- Edmonton, AB – November 13 – Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Calgary, AB – November 15 – Stampede Corral
- Moose Jaw, SK – November 16 – Mosaic Place
- Winnipeg, MB – November 18 – MTS Centre
- Sudbury, ON – November 21 – Sudbury Arena
- Windsor, ON – November 23 – The Colosseum at Caesars Windsor
- Oshawa, ON – November 24 – General Motors Centre
- Toronto, ON – November 27 – Sony Centre
- Kingston, ON – November 28 – K-Rock Centre
- Ottawa, ON – November 29 – CE Centre
- Quebec City, PQ – December 1 – Colisee Pepsi
- Montreal, PQ – December 2 – Bell Centre
- Halifax, NS – December 4 – Halifax Metro Centre
Cesar Millan Live is for people training, therefore no dogs are allowed at the venues – only approved service dogs are permitted. All seminars will be conducted in English.
Image (AP / Cesarsway.com)