Canada’s 5 Most Expensive Homes (4 From Vancouver)
We all know that Vancouver is an expensive place to buy a home. In fact 4 out of the 5 most expensive homes listed for sale in Canada are from Vancouver. We’ve already covered 2 of the 5 on this list extensively already. In fact the Fairmont Pacific Rim is the most expensive condo listed for sale. Here is a look at the 5 most expensive homes in Canada.
5. 1416 WESBROOK CR in Vancouver. List Price $27,800,000 SIZE: 7,876 sqft.
4. 1400-155 Cumberland, Toronto. List Price $28,000,0000 Size: 10,000 sqft.
3. PH01-1011 West Cordova, Vancouver. List Price: $28,800,000 Size: 6,400 sqft.
2. 3390 The Crescent, Vancouver. List Price$31,900,000 10,516 sqft.
1. 5365 Seaside Place, West Vancouver. List Price $34,000,000
Around Town More Vancouver Happenings
It’s official: Victoria’s Secret opening at Metrotown this fall
Huge blow to arts and culture: The Centre for the Performing Arts sold to evangelical church
Best patios in Gastown
Filming in Vancouver: RoboCop and Godzilla
Men of Vancouver: Jay Gulbransen
An Interview with Vancouver actress Sandy Sidhu
Tsawwassen First Nation to build Metrotown-sized shopping centre
Canadian Club Serves up Whisky Whisdom Prize Packs, Valued at Over $250