In celebration of local farmers and purveyors, Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver will host its first Farmer’s Market on Sunday, June 24th.
- Skipper Otto’s Wild BC Salmon
- Organic Farm Connection (salad greens and leafy things)
- Maan Farms (strawberries)
- French Made Baking (French pastries and macaroons)
- Yummy Baked Goods (traditional baking)
- Take a Fancy Chocolate and Sweets (chocolates)
- Sticky Spoon (jam)
- and… Erin Ireland, mother of banana bread & food writer (rave-winning banana bread, personally tasted & endorsed by Jean-Georges)
Please join the culinary brigade of Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver for their Farmer’s Market in the city centre. No reservations required.