One day out of the year, we recognize mom’s for the countless hours they’ve spent darning socks, and tending to skinned knees and bruised egos. This Mother’s Day, Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver will be giving the gift of CHI and Tea. Start the day off at the CHI, The Spa, with an extraordinary West Coast Wave Massage.
This massage has deep flowing movements with customized pressure, and is carried out using one of the CHI Signature Five Element oils tailored to your needs. We’re big fans and have wrote about their new wushu wisdom massage offering here.
Once the treatment is over, retire to the Xi Shi Lounge and enjoy afternoon tea service. This perfect Mother’s Day retreat includes:
- West Coast Wave Massage (80 Minutes)
- Afternoon tea in Xi Shi Lounge
- Complimentary valet parking for one vehicle
- Welcome back voucher for CHI, The Spa for your next visit
If you’re celebrating later or earlier, you have the opportunity to purchase this offer from 15 Apr 2012 through 31 May 2012. This package is $200.
Shangri-La Vancouver is offering a version of CHI and Tea to one lucky reader! Enter to win a West Coast Wave Massage for two (80 minutes) and afternoon tea for two in Xi Shi Lounge. This package is valued at CAD 400 plus taxes. Contest will run from May 8 to May 11. Winner will be chosen on May 11 at noon.
1. RT & Follow @ShangriLa_Van: I want to treat my Mother to CHI + Tea for 2 @ShangriLa_Van via @cwistal http://ow.ly/aM6fG RT to Enter
2. Share a story on Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver’s Facebook Page about what this prize would mean to your Mother: https://www.facebook.com/ShangriLaVan