Vancouverites don’t be alarmed if you see hoards of people carrying pillows around downtown Vancouver this Saturday, because this Saturday is International Pillow Fight Day. Last year a hundred or so individuals came out, this year organizers expect more. Good times will be had by all. Head on over to the Vancouver Art Gallery, Robson Street side. Make sure you help with the clean up afterwards.
1. “Don’t talk about [Pillow] Fight Club!”
2. Don’t be in location until the exact minute. (set your watches)
3. Hide your pillows.
4. Rush in screaming “PILLOW FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!”
5. After 15mins of excruciating fun, leave.
6. Stay off the road and sidewalk. (don’t make this a police issue)
7. Do NOT hit anyone with out a pillow! (this includes but is not limited to people with cameras, bystanders, civic authorities, cars, use common sense!!)
8. “If this is your first time at [Pillow] Fight Club, you have to fight.”
(volunteers requested for clean up; we want to do it again next year)
No one knows why or for whom but only that it “just happens”. The message goes to all the good vibe people you know.
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2012
Time: 3:00pm – 3:30pm
Location: Vancouver Art Gallery along Robson Street