St. Patrick's Day Events in Vancouver
With St. Patrick’s day around the corner here are the 3 things in Vancouver you must do this weekend:
2. Visit a an Irish pub, throw back some beer and Irish Whiskey. Here is a list of 5 destinations worth checking out.
- The Blarney Stone The epicentre for t St. Patrick’s Day celebrations in Vancouver, the Blarney Stone always throws a huge St. Patrick’s Day party. On March 17th celebrate with green beer, Irish Dancers, full Irish menu, and live music.
- Doolin’s Irish Pub This year Doolin’s teams up with Vancouver CelticFest for five days of St. Patrick’s Day celebrations that started March 14 and culminate on the 18th. Inside you’ll find live bands, folk Singers, dancers, Irish food, and some fine Irish beer.
- The Irish Heather A little more chill but still a great place to have a Guiness and Irish Whiskey.
- Ceili’s Irish Pub & Restaurant Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with live music, Irish dancers, bag pipers, and the largest crowd in Vancouver.
- St. Patricks Day Club Crawl 2012 Tickets are $25 and include transportation between venues. Starts at The Roxy and gets you “front of the line” entrance to three more nightclubs ($25 ticket includes your entry fee into all three clubs), plus party favours, prizes and more!
- Red Room Ultra Bar – St. Patrick’s Day Join DJ A.SKILLZ who’s collaborated with hip-hop legends and made music for worldwide brands.
3. CelticFest Vancouver 2012. This is the final weekend as the street of Vancouver will be less green once this festival is over.