Kokanee Freeride Whistler is a one-day bus trip to Whistler-Blackcomb – party with the Kokanee Glacier Girls, carve up those slopes, and have a Kokanee or two in one of Canada’s best ski destinations. Sounds like a good time, right!? Well we have 2 pairs of seats to giveaway to 2 lucky readers.
Note: The Kokanee Freeride Whistler is this Saturday so this will be a quick contest. Full details of time and pick up will be provided to the winners via email.
- 2 seats on the Kokanee Freeride bus for you and a friend on Saturday, Mar 24
- Transportation to and from the ski-hill**
- Morning snack
- Qty 2 of a one-day ski lift pass
- Entry to the official Kokanee Freeride mountain party on-hill
Please note that a signed waiver form is mandatory – all participants (winner and guest) must produce a signed waiver form to be allowed entrance onto the Kokanee Freeride bus.
**From pick up and drop off location and times. The bus will depart on-time, latecomers may be left behind.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Retweet the following:
- Win 2 seats for the #KokaneeFreeRide Whistler this wknd via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/9Phmo RT to Enter! Party with the Glacier Girls!
2. Leave a comment and tell us what’s your favourite thing about Whistler?
Contest ends March 23, 2012 at 3pm. Must be legal drinking age to enter. Please see the full rules below before entering. Two winners will be drawn at random.
Kokanee Freeride – Contest Rules
March 16th, 2012
1. No purchase necessary. Must be legal drinking age in order to participate. Contest is open to residents of British Columbia only. Contest closes on the date posted on the contest display.
2. How to play during the contest period: Re-tweet the contesting message within the contest period for your chance to win two seats on the Kokanee Freeride bus tour. Winners will be drawn by management staff of Vancity Buzz. By voting, you agree to have your username, name and/or picture taken and shown.
3. The odds of being selected depend upon the number of votes received during the contest period and the number of participants. Selected winners have 3 hours after the notification is set, to report to the Vancity Buzz management team to claim their prize before another winner is randomly selected. The Vancity Buzz management team will have the right to continue to draw winners until all prizes are claimed.
4. Kokanee Freeride Bus Tour Prize: There is two (2) prizes available to be won per event. Prize consists of entry for two (2) to Kokanee Freeride 2012. The prize will include transportation to a Kokanee Freeride 2012 closest to the geographic location where the prize was won on an economy class bus coach between a designated meeting point and the event, as determined by Labatt Breweries of Canada (the ‘‘Contest Sponsor’’), and entrance for two into the 2012 Kokanee Freeride event (full details to be provided upon prize redemption in 2012). Winner and travel companions will be responsible for transportation to and from their residence to the designated departure bus depot. Dates of travel are between February 2011 to April 2012, (subject to change by the Contest Sponsor). Approximate retail value of grand prize is $500 CAD. Contest closes on the date posted on the contest display. Alcohol is not part of the prize. Winner and travel companions will be responsible for transportation to and from their residence to the designated departure bus depot. Meals, incidentals, insurance, taxes, gratuities, passports, travel documents and all other personal expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner and travel companion. Winner is responsible for their own sporting (ski, snowboard) equipment. Winner and travel companion must be of legal drinking age to be eligible to receive the prize. Prize trip must be taken on the specific dates stipulated by the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to change the dates without prior notice. Inability to travel on the pre-selected dates will result in the prize automatically being forfeited without compensation.
5. Eligibility. The contest is open to any resident of British Columbia only, who is of legal drinking age, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of the Contest Sponsor or any of its affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, the applicable liquor authorities, prize suppliers, the contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. The liquor authorities are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter, which relates to this contest. Grand Prize winner’s travel companion must also be of legal drinking age and otherwise eligible under these rules.
6. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by the Contest Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or any portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Prospective Prize Winner must correctly answer a skill-testing question without assistance and otherwise be in compliance with the contest rules in order to be declared a winner.
7. By participating in this contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the contest rules, consent to the use of their photograph and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, agree to abide by all decisions of the Contest Sponsor (which are final) and agree to release and hold harmless the Releasees from any liability in connection with this contest and/or any prize awarded. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prize.
8. Contest cards are void if illegible, altered or mutilated. All submitted contest cards become the property of the Contest Sponsor and none shall be returned. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late contest cards or contest cards that have been tampered with or are ineligible. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor, the judges and the Bud Camp Crew shall be final.
The Released Parties shall not be liable for any damages caused or alleged to be caused by or resulting from: (i) any entry, prize or other correspondence or data that is lost, stolen, late, garbled, distorted, delayed, damaged or misdirected for any reason, including; (ii) any failure, interruption, technical malfunction or delay; (iii) any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of any entry or entries in the Contest; for problems with the function of any website or website feature (including, without limitation, the Site or any features thereon), howsoever caused; (iv) the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data, software, online systems, servers or access providers; (v) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; (vi) breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or for any damage caused to or incurred by any entrant or any other person by reason of any such event or occurrence; or (vii) technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest.
9. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.