Fan Expo Vancouver is uniting all fans of comics, gaming, anime, horror, and sci-fi. For years fans have been asking Fan Expo Canada to come to Vancouver. Comicon Hollywood North has finally arrived and we have two weekend passes plus a meet and greet with Kristin Bauer of True Blood to giveaway to one lucky reader.
To enter for a chance to win 2 weekend passes and a meet and greet with Kristin Bauer of True Blood just do the following:
1. Retweet this:
- Win 2 wknd passes to @ExpoVancouver & a Meet n’ Greet w/ True Blood’s Kristen Bauer via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/9Wqu2 RT to Enter!
2. Leave a comment on this post. Tell us your favourite comic book character of all time.
3. Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
Contest Ends Apr 6th at 11:59pm, 2012. See our contest rules and regulations before entering.
Location: Vancouver Convention Centre, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
Times: Saturday, April 21, 2012 – Sunday, April 22, 2012 10 am to 7 pm April 21; 10 am to 5pm April 22
Tickets: Single Day tickets $20 | Weekend Pass $30
Kids 12 and under are free
Tickets go on sale February 21, 2012
More information on Fan Expo Vancouver
- As Fan Expo Canada (Toronto) celebrates its 18th year, it is now expanding to the West Coast with Fan Expo Vancouver.
- Fan Expo Vancouver is an all-ages playground for fans of comics, sci-fi, horror, anime, and gaming.
- Thousands of fans will flock to meet sci-fi stars, geek-out over new video games and snap pictures with other fans dressed as their favourite characters.
- Each genre has its own schedule of unique activities such as: gaming tournaments, Q&A sessions with celebrity guests, artist competitions (“Sketching Duels”), workshops, portfolio reviews and more.
- Visit www.fanexpovancouver.com for more details.