Tomorrow afternoon, rain or shine, don’t be alarmed if you see hoards of people carry pillows in downtown Vancouver as it’s International Pillow Fight Day. Chances are you won’t see anything even close to the image above but one can still dream. However, good times will be had by all. Head on over to the Vancouver Art Gallery on the Hornby Street side at 3pm.
1. “Don’t talk about [Pillow] Fight Club!”
2. Don’t be in location until the exact minute. (set your watches)
3. Hide your pillows.
4. Rush in screaming “PILLOW FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!”
5. After 15mins of excruciating fun, leave.
6. Stay off the road and sidewalk. (don’t make this a police issue)
7. Do NOT hit anyone with out a pillow! (this includes but is not limited to people with cameras, bystanders, civic authorities, cars, use common sense!!)
8. “If this is your first time at [Pillow] Fight Club, you have to fight.”
(volunteers requested for clean up; we want to do it again next year)
No one knows why or for whom but only that it “just happens”. The message goes to all the good vibe people you know.
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011
Time: 3:00pm – 3:30pm
Where: Vancouver Art Gallery, along Hornby Street. Finally those bike lanes will be put to good use!