Everyone these days is a gamer. So you really can’t go wrong with giving the gift of gaming this Christmas. However, you can go wrong by giving the wrong game. Trust me you don’t want to get your 17 year old son “My Little Pony’s Island Adventure” just because it was on sale or you don’t know any better. If you thought he hated you before, he will loathe you after you get him that. So take a second and look at our suggestions. Plus the great folks at Future Shop were kind enough to provide us with a gamer bundle to giveaway to one lucky reader!
Games for the Nintendo Wii:
- Golden Eye 007 – $59.99 The N64 classic is back and better than ever.
- Donkey Kong Returns – $49.99 Rediscover the world of classic barrel-rolling, banana-collecting, jungles and mine cart rides in Donkey Kong Country Returns.
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 -$59.99 You can’t go wrong with Super Mario.
- No More Heroes 2 – $29.99 If you were a fan of the original cult classic, definitely pick up the sequel!
- Silent Hill Shattered Memories – $19.99 for that price how could you not get this game.
Games for the PS3:
- Gran Turismo 5 – $59.99 after 6 years of development it’s gotta be good
- NHL 11 – $69.99 best sports game, period.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $59.99
- DJ Hero 2 Party Bundle – $154.99 DJ Hero 2 will transform living rooms into nightclubs all over again with an entirely new experience.
- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit – $49.99 he latest installment of the incredibly successful Need for Speed series brings with it exotic cars, white-knuckled police chases, and a fully connected environment.
Games for the Xbox 360:
- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare -$29.99 John Marston returns in Undead Nightmare, the zombie expansion to Red Dead Redemption
- Fable 3
- NHL 11 (See above)
- Halo: Reach -$59.99 Return to the gripping world of the Halo saga for a new installment filled with new action and intriguing new possibilities
- Mass Effect 2 -$19.99
Future Shop has provided us with The Ultimate Gamer Bundle, which includes a Powermat, Apple iPod and iPhone receivers, Nintendo DSi charger, Halo Reach for Xbox and LiveScribe Smart Pen. You can enter up to 3 times, by doing one or all of the following:
1. Leave a comment on this post and tell your favourite game of 2010.
2. Retweet the following:
- I entered to win a $350 gamer bundle from @FS_Connect via @VancityBuzz http://bit.ly/g1C8tF RT to enter! #12daysofgiveaways
3. Get an additional entry by “Liking” us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
Contest Ends: December 13th at midnight. Good luck to everyone that enters!