This Labour Day long weekend (September 4 to 6) also plays host to the 2010 Vancouver Telus TaiwanFest a celebration of all things Taiwanese. Granville Street will be packed as it is the focal point of the festival. I’m glad Vancouver is such a diverse city and we get to explore so many cultures without leaving the comfort of our fair city.
What: 2010 Vancouver TaiwanFest
When: September 4, 5 and 6, 2010
Time: Saturday and Sunday 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm; Monday 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- TAIWANfest Main Stage 801 West Gerogia Street – Vancouver Art Gallery Plaza
- Crossover Culinary Stage 600 block Granvile Street
- Tom Lee Music Stage 700 block Granvile Street
- Vancouver Central Library 350 West Georgia Street
- CBC Studio 700 700 Hamilton Street
Admission: General Admission is free, however there are paid events as well.