Since January Vancouverites have been waiting for a long weekend, sure many of us took some personal time off during the Olympics, however, the Olympics are another reason why many of us need a long weekend. Now with the long weekend finally here everyone is wondering what to do. So check out our list of events for this Easter Weekend. We got events for everyone.
Easter Long Weekend events for the Kids:
- Easter EGGstravaganza at the West End Community Centre April 1st from 5:00pm – 7:00pm Details: Games, crafts and of course an Easter egg hunt for the wee ones. There is a registration fee ($5 per child) for the hunt. For kids 2 to 10.
- Easter Egg Decorating and Eggstravaganza Kerrisdale Community Centre April 1st from 1:00pm – 5:00pm. Admission is $6 and $5 to register for the hunt, per kid, ages 2 to 10. The
- Maritime Style Easter Treasure Hunt at the Vancouver Maritime Museum from April 2nd until April 5th. This is free with admission t the museum.
- Easter EGGstravaganza at Renfrew Community Centre on April 3rd from 12:30pm – 3:00pm. Registration is $5 per child and is required for the egg hunt. Ages 2-10.
Easter Long Weekend Party Guide:
- Hed Kandi Easter Long Weekend Party on April 3rd at Ginger62
- Music: House
- Foam Party on April 2nd at Gossip
- Music: Hip-Hop, House, summer wear, girls in bikinis is a must
- April 1st is April Kool’s Day with G Funk Legend DJ Quick at Bar None.
- The Long Weekend Sunday Avec Joseph Richard
- hip-hop, rnb, dance hall, old skool
- For concerts we’ll direct you to our concert guide. It’s pretty much all you need to see to see whats going on.