Last week we were approached to work with Best Buy on a holiday promotion. Naturally we jumped at the opportunity as we are self-professed electronic junkies. Seeing that Christmas is getting closer by the day we want to not only give you, our loyal readers, the heads up on the hot gifts this season but we also want to give something back. So, we will be giving away two Best Buy gift cards with a value of $50 each. Details on how to enter are at the end of this guide.
Like us, we’ll bet that many of you are on a budget when it comes to Christmas shopping. What’s worse is you don’t have the time to spend looking for gifts because your list is just so damn long. No worries, Best Buy makes gift giving easy with their value deals of under $50, $100 and $200. We won’t spend too much time on the $200 but the other two categories have a wide range of gifts to satisfy even the most difficult on your list. So without further ado here are our recommendations:
Best Gifts Under $50:
- Panasonic High Performance Earbud Headphones: $39.99
- Coby 2GB Video MP3 Player: $24.99
- ScreenLife Scene It? Seinfeld: $39.99
- ITC Duck Hunter Virtual Game: $34.99
Best Gifts Under $100:
- Samsung Digital photos frames: $79.99
- Sony iPhone/iPod Clock Radio: $89.99
- Philips Shaver (for the hairy man in your life): $79.99
Best Gifts Under $200:
- DJ Hero (PS3, Wii, XBox 360): $129.99 Quite possibly the hottest gift for the gamer in your life.
- Sandisk Sanza Fuze 8GB Video MP3 Player: $129.99
There you have it folks! Hop on that Canada Line and get to Best Buy on Cambie Street and get your holiday shop on.
Contest. We’ll be giving away one $50 gift card today and one tomorrow. To enter, simply retweet this link @VancityBuzz. Leave a comment on this post and double your chances to win!
Also many thanks to David and Kenny over at Best Buy on Cambie Street for showing me around.