Have you guys got your NYE plans sorted out yet? If not might I suggest that you get started as tickets are selling fast for all the top events. Of course we all know that New Years eve is just another excuse to party, and gouge consumers with exorbitant ticket prices (don’t even get me started on the watered down booze served up at most places) for what could be described as a glorified Friday or Saturday in Vancity night at 7 or 8 times the price. Regardless, events sell out and we urge you if you don’t have your plans set yet, then do so now as prices continue to climb as events approach selling out. Or be like me and attend a house party.
Here is a list of the top 5 events going on this year, courtesy of Clubzone.com. See the rest of the list here.
- Massive Gala 2010 @ Pacific Coliseum: This party features Sean Paul, so if you are into hip-hop, R&B and top 40 then this is the place to go.
- New Year Eve 2010 @ Science World: 1000 people overlooking False Creek. The music consists of hip-hop, R&B and top 40.
- Duex Gala, Winterland Ball NYE 2010 @ Renaissance Hotel Vancouver Harbourside:
- Fluid NYE 2010 @ Fraserview Hall (Convention Centre): Hosted by Penthouse Centrefold Nikki Benz and features DJ Miss Joy from Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. Who would have thought that southside Vancity would play host to a crazy NYE party.
- Vancouver Gala New Years Eve Boat Party 2010 @ Pride of Vancouver Charters: I’m on a boat muthaf–ka!
Remember be safe, don’t drink and drive, get yourself a cab, limo or transit pass!