- Vancouver Canucks Vs. Toronto Maple Leafs: Note the start time of 4pm. Why you ask? Well the CBC you see is not really a public broadcast station, it is a station full of homers and Toronto is where most of the top execs hail from so, you know. Another reason to hate the beleaguered Leafs or perhaps we all just say screw it and ignore them and do our own thing. Besides Montreal is a way better town anyways.The best strip clubs outside Vegas.
- UFC 104: Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio “Shogun” Rua for the light heavyweight championship. Is there anything else that needs to be said. Head to your local neighbourhood bar or any bar downtown and you’ll see this on the screen right after the Canucks, Leafs game.
- Virtual Vancouver Artist Showcase: This unique event will be taking place at the Roundhouse Community Centre in Yaletown today from 7pm to 11pm. Highly recommend you check this out!
- Womens History Conference
HALLOWEEN IN VANCOUVER:
- The Parade of Lost Souls is canceled however a grass roots march is planned. bring your friends and costumes to grandview Park at 7pm.
- Dunbar Haunted House
- Potters House of Horrors
- Fright Nights @ the PNE
- DJ SKLA and Johnny Omega host Saturday Night Live @ Tunnel: It’s going down this Saturday from 9 to 3 in the morning.
- Sensual Fridays @ Au Bar with Dj Supafly (from the Beat 94.5), Jial-14 & J-Fresh: This Friday from 9:30 to 3am.
There you go Vancouver and remember if you come to party Downtown and you are from the ‘burbs please refrain from acting like douchebags. Oh and Ed Hardy was so 3 years ago so get over it all ready, you like you’ve been attacked by a bedazzler.